Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Personal Learning Network



For my EDM 310 class I was assigned to create a personal learning network (PLN). This is an online learning network of people. You can get information and ideas from the people you contact in your network. For my PLN I used twitter to find and contact others on the use of technology in our classrooms.

I contacted wmchamberlain and teachernz on twitter. I have been following their tweets and getting some good information. I find that they both post videos and links with interesting information about schools and about technology.

Unfortunately, I had only a short time to work on my PLN but I do see the importance and the helpfulness of having a PLN. I plan to continue working on my personal learning network and plan to use the information I find to help me in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment